Advanced Root Canal Treatment
Why should I see the Dentist with Specialist Interest in Root Canal Treatment?
Every tooth is different – Some teeth have complex anatomy and molar teeth generally have more root canals than front teeth. A dentist with special interest in root canal treatments has the skill and training to treat difficult cases. Complex root anatomy involves:
- RCurved roots / anatomy
- RVery small canals that may be difficult to locate
- RRe – root canal treatment
- RPost Op root canal pain (pain after root canal treatment)
- RFracture files in the root canals
- RRoot perforations
- RFailing root canal treatments
- RApicectomy – A minor surgical procedure to remove the top of the root of a dead tooth and then seal the end with a bio-compatible filling material
Get in touch today
It may appear to be an easy treatment process but can be extremely challenging.